What We Offer
A full range of coffees, teas, hot chocolate and cold drinks
A wide selection of lite bites and tasty breakfast options
Sandwiches, toasties, paninis, jackets, homemade pies, quiches and soups
A spectacular selection of homemade cakes and other goodies
A complete choice of gluten free options.
… all at a reasonable price
Examples from our lunch menu
- Homemade Soup with fresh crusty bread
- Jacket Potato with Homemade Meat or Veg Chilli
- Our signature ‘Spicy Chicken’ Panini
- Ham, Brie and Cranberry toastie on multigrain bread
- Chicken, Apple & Goats Cheese Salad
- Tuna Mayo & Cucumber Sandwich on fresh farmhouse white loaf
- Greek Salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, feta & olives sprinkled with oregano olive oil
- The Melton Plate…… Stilton, Pork Pie, Apple, Grapes, Chutney and fresh bread
Examples from our specials menu: subject to change
- Tomato & Goats Cheese Bruschetta
- Homemade Ham & Cheddar Quiche, served warm with salad and coleslaw
- Homemade Cottage Pie
- Homemade Cheese and Potato Pie with Baked Beans and Side Salad
Homemade cakes to die for:
We offer a vast selection of yummy goodies, freshly baked on the premises, including:
- Carrot & Orange Cake
- Espresso & Walnut Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Victoria Sponge Cake with Fresh Cream and Berries
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake (and many other cheesecake variations)
- Egg Custard
- Bakewell Tart
- Chocolate Brownies
- Lemon Drizzle
- Flapjack, Shortbread and Chocolate Heaven
- Gluten Free Options
Awesome Coffee. No nonsense:
We use a local roastery for our ethically sourced coffees, Two Chimps Coffee from Oakham.
They lovingly hand roast small batches of speciality coffee to order, allowing us to have the freshest coffee beans, that are bursting with flavour.
Our baristas then freshly grind these beans in preparation to make our espresso-based drinks, All you need to do is choose between; Americano, Latte, Flat White, Cappuccino, Cortardo, Dark Mocha, Espresso or Machiatto.
Our house blend has been hand selected by our Baristas with our customers, who were guided by Two Chimps to create an exclusive blend of speciality coffee crafted using beans from Colombia Gran Galope and El Salvador Finca El Carmen.
This coffee has a smooth toffee biscuit sweetness with an underlying punch of dark fruit, Sweet, full-bodied and exceptionally moreish. It keeps its individual, naturally sweet and tasty flavours, with or without milk.
Sourced from The Tea Makers of London we offer traditional English Breakfast and a wide range of speciality teas including Earl Grey, Peppermint, Bora Bora Herbaceous, Vanilla Rooibus, Darjeeling, Assam and Chamomile… served in stunning glass teaware, designed to keep your pot hot for longer.
Our Cold Drinks Selection:
We provide a range of Belvoir Lightly Sparkling Presses including; Raspberry Lemonade, Elderflower, Lemonade and Ginger Beer, Also available is traditional glass bottled Coke and Diet Coke, Apple Juice, Orange Juice, Still or Sparking Water and a vast range of milkshakes.
Local and Artisan Suppliers we support:
Two Chimps Coffee Roasters, The Tea Makers of London, The Melton Cheeseboard, Long Clawson Dairy, Dickinson & Morris and Belvoir Fruit Farms.